To help parents understand the importance of working together to minimize the impact of divorce on their children.
- Court-mandated parenting class in both Adams and Wells Counties, Indiana.
- All parents of minor children are required to complete this class before their divorce is finalized.
- Two separate 2-hour sessions that focus on ways parents can reduce the effects of the divorce on children, as well as understand their own feelings of loss and grief.
- Parents are not required to attend together, but they must both complete.
- Cost is $80 per participant.
- Does not interfere in any way with the parents’ efforts to dissolve their marriage or to separate.
Click on the link below to download a schedule.
To schedule a class, call 260.824.8574.
“Very informative on how to act towards our children when divorce happens.”·
“Both sessions were very informative. The instructor was professional, knowledgeable, and helpful.”
“I am more aware of my children’s feelings and know better now how to respond in nurturing ways to the many stages they are going through.”
Made me realize that I need to keep my children out of the middle of my disputes with my ex.”