To provide a safe, structured and educational environment for Wells County students in grades 6 – 12, as an alternative to traditional out-of-school suspensions.
- Students are able to complete their school work and not fall behind
- Students remain in a supervised, structured and supportive environment
- Students receive grades for work completed
- Zero tolerance policies are strictly enforced
- Completion of all school assignments is the highest priority
- Reflection on suspension and life skills activities are required
- Community service opportunities are offered to students who are current on all school work.
SOS runs each school day from 7:45 – 2:30.
SOS works in cooperation with Bluffton-Harrison, Northern Wells, Southern Wells, and Wells County Alternative Schools.
For more information, contact Sarah Schwartz at (260) 824-0749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.