Home-based counseling and supervised visitation for families who have experienced or are at high risk for child abuse and/or neglect.
To provide effective services that build, restore and maintain families.
- Raising a family today is hard work, but no family is without hope.
- The welfare of any child is inseparable from the functioning of the family and from the relationships to larger social systems.
- Through counseling, education, and support families can learn to solve their problems and lessen their chances of having a child placed out of their home.
- Family Preservation Social Workers intervene with the family and the systems to which that family belongs – educational, legal, medical, and others.
- Home Visits
- Family Assessment
- Goal Planning
- Supervised Visitation
- Crisis Intervention
- Community Referrals and Follow Up
- Service Coordination
- Transportation Assistance
- Communication Skills
- Parenting Skills
- Child Development
- Support Systems
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Resource Management
- School Problems
Offered For Wells and Adams County Residents
If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the program, please contact the Program Director below: