Our mission is to strengthen our community by empowering families and youth through services that educate and inspire
FCS houses the Wells County Youth Service Bureau which delivers community based juvenile delinquency and family support programming. YSB programming is defined in Indiana state statute and includes four core roles:
- Juvenile delinquency prevention
- Information and referral services
- Community education
- Advocacy for youth
FCS provides programs that utilize intense home visitation, home-based services and supervised visitation in order to strengthen Indiana families in Adams, Huntington and Wells Counties.
Making a Difference
FCS has served more than 15,000 families and individuals during its 25 years in existence. Today the agency continues to positively impact families and youth through 11 unique programs, while utilizing 200 volunteers and by collaborating with many community partners for funding and referrals.
What our clients think about us!
- She never made me feel like she was judging me.
- She was a tremendous help and support through all of this.
- The material she guided us through is a great asset to our home.
- Our social worker was great. She helped us a lot.